Large Internal Medicine practice in Melbourne, Florida is seeking a full time ****** Experienced Medical Transcriptionist. Applicants must have several years of experience in medical transcription and/or scribing. We offer extremely competitive pay. Hours are flexible. Position is Full Time and in-house. Please only serious applicants. Looking to fill position immediately.
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, positive attitude and the ability to be professional in stressful situations
- Excellent computer skills with a desire for continuing education and utilization of technology to improve the patient experience
- Being able to provide daily updates on work status and complete work in a timely manner
- Be professional in all situations. This is an on-site position and the candidate must represent the Practice well in all interactions and support organization's goals and values
Qualifications: GED/High school education -
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chateau Madeleine LLC
Company Website: www.suntreeseniorliving.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)