• Assessment related to function and physical status of the resident on admission, during acute changes in condition, and annually from the admission date.
• Must schedule, manage and report reviews of assisting staff
• Must be able to manage and adhere to budgets
• Care planning: using information gathered during the assessment process, development of a care plan, communication of the care to the resident, Proxy, and other relevant members of the health care team; oversight of care implementation by assistive staff and recognition of deviation from plan
• Medication management: testing of individual residents to determine ability for self-administration of medication, oversight of medication storage and administration.
• Ongoing in-service for all staff as relevant to the needs of the residents and the community.
• Development and oversight of protocols for determining resident capacity, identification of a proxy, and establishment of end of life care preferences
• Oversight of a health promotion and disease prevention programs that includes administration of immunizations as appropriate, development of protocols for infectious disease management such as flu outbreaks, herpes zoster, C difficile, and tuberculosis as relevant to the site
• Accountability for care practices (self and assistive staff) and that care will be provided with the best interest of the resident in mind to assure the prevention of complications and the highest possible function and quality of life of the individual
- Knowledge and ability to navigate PCC program is a PLUS
- Experience with Omnicare
- Must have experience in care of the older adult
- Participates in the development of assisted living goals and standards of service that
influence quality of care.
Must have current and active RN license registered with State
Must pass drug screening AND Level II background screening
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chateau Madeleine LLC
Company Website: www.suntreeseniorliving.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)