Insurance Specialist – Entry Level- Suntree Internal Medicine
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare superbills for charge entry
- Ensure that all patients data is correct to prevent billing errors
- Confirm that all insurance information on each patient is entered in the system is accurate and still active insurance
- Verify insurance using Phreesia or insurance web portals, occasionally may have to call an insurance to verify.
- Data Entry for new patients, adding insurance per emails and verifications
- Balancing the count of superbills with the system count of patients
- Separating work for charge entry from Medicare and Commercial
- Updating patients case description with accurate deductible information.
- Updating the assigned providers to the correct billing provider
It is essential that work is completed in a timely manner.
Daily updates and emails are required.
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, positive attitude and the ability to be professional in stressful situations
- Ability to build relationships with the patients and office staff
- Excellent computer skills with a desire for continuing education and utilization of technology to improve the patient experience
- Knowledge of insurance company processes and terminology
- Be professional in all situations. This is an on-site position and the candidate must represent the Practice well in all interactions and support organization's goals and values
-Related computer experience, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and excellent experience in Excel
Qualifications: GED/High school education - Experience with Medisoft is preferred
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chateau Madeleine LLC
Company Website: www.suntreeseniorliving.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)